General Assembly 2018
- Election of Chairman for the General Assembly
- Annual Report from the CBS MBA Alumni Society Chairman
- Adoption of the Accounts for 2017 and Budget for 2018
- Discussion of Proposals submitted to the Board
- Election of Board Members
Up for Election
- Charlotte Fly Andersen (would like re-election)
- 1 open seat
Not up for Election
- Claudia S. Mathiasen
- Franziska Bock
- Isaac van der Mark
- Mads Mortensen
- Per Thomas Dahl
- Election of Auditors
- Jacob Therkelsen (would like re-election)
- Jens Søndergaard (would like re-election)
- Election of Auditor Substitute
- Christian Emborg (would like re-election)
Account 2017 & budget 2018 will be emailed to participants.
If you have proposals for activities at the General Assembly please send it to Chairman Charlotte Fly Andersen, email@example.com, no later than 22 February 2018.
If you would like to run for election or have suggestions for new board members and/or auditors please e-mail Michala Røder, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 22 February 2018.
Please note Full-time MBAs, Executive MBAs & and current MBA students are welcome to attend. However, MBA students are not allowed to vote.
If you want to read more about the CBS MBA Alumni Society Board and the role as board member, please click here.
To attend the MBA Alumni Society General Assembly, please sign-up by 07 March 2018 before 10:00.
Drinks and snacks will be served.
Back to list of past events