The Economist ranks CBS Full-time MBA among the top 100 programmes in the world!

We are very proud to announce that with the release of The Economist 2016 MBA rankings on 13 Oct, the CBS Full-time MBA was ranked among the top 100 MBA programmes in the world.

The CBS Full-time MBA is the only school from the Nordic countries to be included and performs notably well for a small programme in the category student diversity. There are several sub categories to the overall ranking, among which the post-MBA salary features in the top-50 range.

Each year, The Economist surveys thousands of MBA students and alumni on the deciding factors for enrolling in a Full-time MBA programme. The weightings in the ranking are based on the importance students and alumni place on different aspects of the program.

80% of the ranking is quantitative and covers salary of graduates, the average GMAT scores and number of alumni. The remaining 20% comes from a qualitative survey completed by current MBA students and the school's most recent graduating MBA class.

Poul Hedegaard, MBA Director at Copenhagen Business Schools comments:
"The Full-time MBA market is extremely competitive and to be listed in the top 100 schools in the world is encouraging as it reflects on the quality and recognition of The CBS Full-time MBA programme, students and alumni."

To view the full rankings, please click here

To find out more about the methodology behind the rankings, click here.