CBS Full-time MBA moves up the rank to #88 in The Economist 2017 ranking
The Economist released their 2017 MBA rankings on 27 Oct, with the Full-time MBA ranked among the top 100 MBA programmes in the world.
The Economist rankings reflect the prevailing conditions of salaries, available jobs and the school situation at the time the survey is carried out. Each year The Economist surveys thousands of MBA students and alumni and asks them on their deciding factors for enrolling in a Full-time MBA programme. The weightings used are based on the importance students themselves place on different criteria in a two stage survey.
Ranking data is first completed by schools with eligible programmes that cover quantitative matters - salary of graduates, the average GMAT scores and registered alumni. This accounts for around 80% of the ranking. The remaining 20% comes from a qualitative survey completed by current MBA students and the school's most recent graduating MBA class.
CBS is the only school from the Nordic countries to be included and performs notably well for a small programme in the category student diversity. The current Full-time MBA class features 44 talented individuals representing 22 nationalities. There are several sub categories to the overall ranking, among which, new career opportunities and salary has seen an increase in the ranks for The Copenhagen MBA.
To view the full rankings, please click here
To find out more about the methodology behind the rankings, click here.