Alumni Society General Assembly 2017
- Election of Chairman for the General Assembly
- Annual Report from the CBS MBA Alumni Society Chairman
- Adoption of the Accounts for 2016 and Budget for 2017
- Discussion of Proposals submitted to the Board
- Election of Board Members
Up for Election
- 5 open seats
- Claudia S. Mathiasen (would like re-election)
- Mads Mortensen (would like re-election)
- Per Thomas Dahl (would like re-election
- 2 open seats
Not up for Election
- Charlotte Fly Andersen
- Lasse Veng
- Jacob Therkelsen (would like re-election)
- Jens Søndergaard (would like re-election)
- Christian Emborg (would like re-election)
Account 2016 & budget 2017 will be emailed to participants.
If you have proposals for activities at the General Assembly please send it to Chairman Charlotte Fly Andersen, email@example.com, no later than 22 February 2017.
If you would like to run for election or have suggestions for new board members and/or auditors please e-mail Michala Røder, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 22 February 2017.
Please note Full-time MBAs, Executive MBAs & and current MBA students are welcome to attend. However, MBA students are not allowed to vote.
To attend the MBA Alumni Society General Assembly, please sign-up by 07 March 2017 before 10:00.
Drinks and snacks will be served.
Back to list of past events